|1st Junior Balkan Olympiad in Informatics
Events - Photo gallery
Organization of the first Junior Balkan informatics Olympiad
1. Each competition team has four student members, team leader and coordinator
2. Students born in 1992 or later are authorized to participate
3. So far, teams from Bulgaria, FYR Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia have confirmed their arrival.
Observers, visitors and guests
Each accompanying person have to pay a participation tax of 450€ for accommodation, meal, sightseeing activities and local transport in Belgrade. Please contact us in advance regarding this matter.
The Olympiad is organized by
• Serbian Ministry of Education
• Serbian Ministry of Science
• Mathematical society of Serbia
Host of the competition is High school for computing from Belgrade
Gold sponsor: Microsoft d.o.o.
- CET - Computer Equipment and Trade
- Serbian Chamber of Commerce
- Hermes SoftLab d.o.o.
- E-Smart systems
- ICT servis
- Internet Ogledalo
- Faculty of computing science
• Branko Popovic Ph.D. Assistant professor, president, Mathematical society of Serbia
• Nebojsa Lazovic Director for informatics, Serbian Ministry of education
• Ljubomir Protić Ph.D. Professor, Institute for development of education
• Miloljub Albijanić Vice-president, National assembly of the Republic of Serbia
• Branislav Đurđevac Director, High school for computing
• Dejan Cvetković General manager, Microsoft Serbia d.o.o.
• Aca Aleksić Master, Director, Center for informatics and e-commerce of Serbian chamber of commerce
• Vladan Atanasijević General manager, Hermes SofLab d.o.o. Serbia
• Goran Veljović Marketing and sales director, E-Smart systems
• Nikola Marković President of Serbian Society of Informatics
• Zoran Kovačević Director and chief responsible editor of "Internet Ogledalo" magazine
• Stevan Milinković Ph.D. Professor, Dean, Faculty of computing science
Dragan Urošević Ph.D. Science associate - Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Tanja Stojanović Master Assistant, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Kragujevac
Milan Čabarkapa Professor, Mathematical High School, Belgrade
President of jury:
Đura Paunić Ph.D. Professor, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Novi Sad
Serbian Ministry of Education
Serbian Ministry of Science
Mathematical Society of Serbia
Host of the competition:
High school for computing
Last update: 27.07.2007.